Maple Syrup Products
Mountain Maple Products is proud to be a part of the Northern Ontario Pavilion at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto, Ontario. The largest indoor agricultural fair and international equestrian competition in the world.
Mountain Maple Products takes great pride in their Maple Syrup. They strive to teach the health benefits of Maple Syrup as well as provide you with the best quality and flavor natures gift has to offer.
Did you know that Maple Syrup is actually healthy for you?
- Pure Maple Syrup is a natural sweetener that offers 54 antioxidants that can help delay or prevent diseases such as cancer or diabetes.
- Maple Syrup also features an excellent source of zinc and manganese, keeping your heart healthy and boosting your immune system.
- ¼ cup of Pure Maple Syrup contains 100% of the daily value of manganese which plays an important role in energy production and antioxidant defenses, which is necessary for brain and nerve function.
- 50ml of Maple Syrup has the same amount of calcium as an 8oz glass of milk!
- Other minerals such as potassium will decrease your risk of hypertension or stroke.
- Replace your processed sugars from any recipe with this pure product for a healthier option today!
Maple Syrup – Old technology and modern equipment, limestone base soils, clean air and healthy hard maple trees gives Mountain Maple an edge producing natural organic excellent favoured Maple Syrup. Our Amber Grade 100% Pure Maple Syrup is made in early spring during the first thaw.
Maple Butter – Maple Butter is made from 100% Pure Maple Syrup, nothing else added! Maple Syrup is heated to 236 degrees, cooled, whipped and then packaged.
Maple Candy – Maple Candy is heated to 243 degrees, cooled slightly before pouring into molds to set.
Mountain Maple Products has also been serving their syrup at the Massey Marathon, in Massey Ontario, and at the Hymer’s Fair near Thunder Bay Ontario for over 25 year!
Mountain Maples Pure Maple Syrup, Maple Butter, Maple Candy and Maple Sugar can be found in several outlets, farmers markets, country fairs and by farm gate from Toronto to Thunder Bay. Our Maple products have be sold as gifts to 26 different countries around the world.